The thorn is a kind of precious wild economic animal. Its skin is called different fragrant and immortal skin. It is a traditional precious Chinese herbal medicine. The heart, brain, liver, gallbladder, kidney and fat can all be human medicine, and it has detoxification and phlegm. Analgesic, astringent hemostasis, solid urine urine function, its meat is a rare game. Artificial breeding of hedgehogs, simple method, low cost of feeding, high economic efficiency, is a good way out of poverty.
1. Life habits and economic characteristics Hedgehog timid and frightened, cheerful and obnoxious, dark and dizzy, slow action, nocturnal. At the same time, it has the characteristics of rapid growth and development, strong reproductive ability, low food intake, miscellaneous food habits, strong adaptability, easy feeding and daily management, less disease, and easy survival.
2. Housing construction According to its habits, the sheds can be built on the side of the courtyard and the quiet part of the house. The breeding houses can make full use of the idle old houses (having courtyards), and they can also be built separately. Building houses with bricks and stones of 10-15 square meters will not affect the breeding operations. The premises should be kept tight so as not to leak rainwater, and a courtyard was built outside. The wall height was about 0.8-1.0 meters. The soft crop straws are placed in the house to be used for nesting. In the yard, piles of mounds, stones, bricks, crop straws, etc. are piled for the hedgehog activities and habitat. Breeding houses and courtyards are based on the number of breeding animals.
3. Breeding breeding Robinia pseudoacacia, usually male and female natural mating. Hedgehog can be bred and bred at the age of 2-4 years. It is the estrus season from April to May every year. The female locust has an uneasy rest after estrus, and the genitals have more secretions. After 30 days of mating, body weight increased significantly. It was very heavy and cumbersome for about 50 days, and the perineum began to become bloated. After 60 days, grasses are expected to give birth. There are 4-6 litters and up to 8 babies. The survival rate of the hedgehog is high, almost 100%. The newborn baby has a smooth body and weighs about 15 grams. 15 days after birth, he blinked, and he developed teeth and walked about 25 days. He was able to eat about 35 days. The period of breast-feeding was 50 days. After 3 months, the body weight was 350 grams. This period is the fastest growth of the hedgehog. Period, so we must strengthen management, carefully reared to meet the needs of its growth and development.
4. Catching and keeping the Locust is a nocturnal animal, crawling out to find food in the evening and hiding in the dark at dawn. According to this characteristic of it, you can catch the two hours of morning and evening every day. After capture, it can be placed in the house. The adaptability of Robinia pseudoacacia will not affect the feeding due to environmental changes. Robinia pseudoacacia is an omnivorous animal and has a wide range of feed sources. Animal foods include insects, rodents, aquatic products, alfalfa, and entrails of livestock and poultry; plant foods include corn, sorghum, and wheat. Classes, beans, bran, fruits, vegetables, etc. These feeds can be fed together for feeding and drinking in the evening. During the domestication of wild Robinia pseudoacacia, more animal feed is needed, which accounts for 80% of the diet, and then gradually decreases and feeds plant feed. The hedgehog diet should be determined according to the season of growth and development: when the weight is 50-150 grams, the dietary amount is 50-60 grams; when the weight is 150-300 grams, the dietary amount is 70-80 grams When the weight is 300-600 grams, the amount of dietary feeding is 150-200 grams. Hedgehog eats large amounts in summer and grows fast, and sleeps in winter. The feed for the hedgehog must be fresh. Pay attention to the combination of multiple varieties. A single feed can cause biting and refusal to feed between hedgehogs.
5. Disease-resistant hedgehogs are more resistant to diseases and rarely get sick. However, in the daily feeding and management, feed and utensils must be ensured. The house is clean and sanitary, reduces external noise stimuli, creates a quiet environment, and periodically deworms. Feed the insects net once every 2 months, one tablet at a time, and feed twice a day. To prevent gastrointestinal diseases, add 0.4% oxytetracycline to the diet regularly and feed them for 2-3 days.
Enhanced Starch Noodle Machine,Noodle Maker ,Automatic Noodle Making Machine ,Cereal Noodle Making Machine
Shuangfeng County Dingyuan Machinery Manufacturing Co. Ltd.. , https://www.separators.pl