1. Use washing powder to control pests and other pests per mu, 100 grams of detergent, add 30 to 45 kg of water, spray the crop twigs and the front and back of the leaves, 1 to 2 days death of cabbage caterpillar, red spider, whitefly, moth, etc. The rate can reach more than 98%. The urea, washing powder, water ratio of 1:2:200 ratio solution, sprayed with 15 to 20 kg per acre, a special effect on the control of rapeseed meal.
2. Use red pepper and garlic to control pests. Add red pepper and add garlic to water for two days and nights. Add more than 95% alcohol for industrial use after filtration of the leachate (available at the pharmacy). Finally, the alcohol concentration in the solution is 20% to 30%. Spray the vegetables with this solution to kill a variety of pests. Spray nozzle spray hole should not be too fine to prevent clogging.
(3) Use pestipagoides such as bitter vines to use vine extracts of wild vines or leaching liquor of wild buckwheat pods and tea haulm cakes. China Agriculture and Forestry Network recommends that filtered sprays also have a good effect of exterminating insects and protecting vegetable crops.
4. Use white spirit dilution to control the number of white spirits for 35 (amount of white spirit liquor is estimated based on the size of the affected area), dilute it with water in a ratio of 1:300, and then put it in a sprayer to spray and spray the diseased plants. The amount of white rust is rinsed clean, so that powdery mildew will not recur. This method can be used for the prevention and control of powdery mildew such as melon, tomato and cucumber, and it can also be widely used in the control of powdery mildew such as watermelon, sweet melon and grape. Strawberry is sensitive to pharmacological agents, and it is easy to produce phytotoxicity. It is most appropriate to spray white liquor dilute solution to control powdery mildew. It not only has good disease prevention effect, but also has nutritional protection.
5. The use of inter-plant interaction mechanisms to implement intercropping to achieve insect repellent and sterilizing purposes onions and carrots, can achieve the mutual repellent effect of pests; garlic and Chinese cabbage and other crops planted between the use of garlic to volatilize the garlic It can achieve the effect of sterilization and insect repelling; the cultivation of leeks and cabbages, and the special odor produced by leeks can reduce the cabbage root rot. Planting aromatic plants such as rosemary and sage, which are very odor-rich around the vegetable fields, will have a better insect repellent effect.
Hospital Trolleys,Hospital Medical Trolley,Ambulance Stretcher Trolley,Hospital Emergency Trolley
jiangyin chenyi medical technology co.,ltd , https://www.chenyimed.com