Misunderstanding of feed selection for farmers

General feed costs account for about 70% of total aquaculture costs. Due to the low level of awareness or the level of culture, many farmers still have some misunderstandings in the process of selecting feeds, which directly reduces the economic benefits of breeding.

Misunderstanding: I like to choose low-priced feed. As a result, although in the short term the animal's level of production is maintained by self-physiological regulation, and if eggs are sometimes seen to be slightly heavier, the feed intake of the chicken is greatly increased. Pigs, on the other hand, showed slow growth, which increased the production cost of the unit product and the overall economic benefits were far lower than those of high-quality feed. Some unscrupulous manufacturers also added many inferior raw materials to their materials, which made the chickens susceptible to disease and brought huge losses to farmers. The use of high-quality, high-priced materials may increase feed costs, but it can significantly increase the level of production and increase the economic returns of farmers. This is particularly prominent in broiler rearing. Some growers pay attention to the cost and reduce the nutrient level in the rearing period. As a result, laying hens have low body weight, small egg weights, high incidence, late production, and short peak periods or even no peak periods.

Misunderstanding 2: Overconfidence. Some premix users have problems in the breeding process and think that it is a problem with premixed materials. In their opinion, bulk raw materials are purchased by themselves, and pigs and chickens are raised by themselves. How can they fool themselves? As everyone knows, the impact of premix on feed quality is only 20%, and the remaining 80% is related to mixing uniformity and bulk raw materials. Feed quality, feeding management, and other factors may all lead to a decline in production performance or product quality. When there is a problem, the veterinarian or related experts should first be consulted to help find out the reasons. If blind refueling, it will often lead to stress on pigs and chickens, leading to further decline in production performance.

Misunderstandings: The lack of understanding of the advantages of premixes. Some users of premixed materials think that the use of concentrates is cheap and they rush to change to concentrates when the bulk of raw materials such as soybean meal prices rise. This is wrong. As the price of raw materials such as soybean meal is increasing, the production cost of the concentrate will also increase. It is impossible to buy low-quality, high-quality concentrates. The use of low price and poor quality concentrates by farmers will only reduce the economic benefits of breeding. For example, compared with the use of concentrates, the use of good premixes by laying hen farmers has the following advantages: (1) small feed intake of birds; (2) less consumption of drugs during the onset of the culture process; (3) production The peak period of egg maintenance is long; (4) The elimination of chicken body is significant.

Misunderstanding 4: When selecting materials, there are many feelings, but no comparison test. If the breeder is unable to determine, he would rather buy a big factory and not buy a small plant. If possible, comparative tests must be done and the time is at least 20 days or more, taking into account the effects of changes in disease and other factors.

Waste water Enzymes

Waste water Enzymes,enzymes in waste water,sewage treatment plant enzymes

Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd , https://www.sunsonchinaenzymes.com

Posted on