1. Variety selection: Autumn cabbage and spring cabbage are contrary, its early growth period is the season of high temperature, so it should choose heat-resistant and short growth period varieties.
2. Sowing and raising seedlings: The temperature during the raising of young cabbages is high, and it is more difficult for the seedlings to grow out of the soil. Shading nets are required for breeding.
(1) Sowing period: Autumn cabbage seeding is generally preferred in early June, and it can be harvested mainly within 80 to 90 days to supply the market in autumn.
(2) Seedling management: Before planting, the seedbed shall be thoroughly immersed in water before sowing, and rice straw or leaves shall be timely covered after sowing to keep the bed soil moist. Immediately after the emergence of the seedlings, a small arch covered the shade net to prevent direct sunlight. Until it grows to 2-3 leaves of the true leaf seedlings, it will be pulled out of dense growth and keep a certain interval. A total of 2-3 times of seedlings were planted, each time after the seedlings were poured, one-time defecation water was poured. In case of drought, it was watered every morning and evening to prevent the seedlings from aging.
3, planting: When the cabbage seedlings grow to about 40 days, with 7? 8 true leaves can be planted. Before the planting, we should choose deep plowing and leveling the land to make a 1 meter wide high box and plant 2 rows. Each mu of fermented organic fertilizer 2000? 3000 kg, plus 20 kg of compound fertilizer. If the drought occurs after planting, the planting holes need to be irrigated and then planted. After planting, they should be sprayed every morning and evening to ensure that the seedlings survive. The average early-maturing varieties were planted at 4035 cm in spacing, about 4500 per mu, and the medium and late-maturing varieties had a plant spacing of 5040 cm and about 3,000 per mu.
4. Field Management: During the growing season, the autumn cabbage often encounters high temperature, dry weather or showering with rain. Therefore, it should be watered in a timely manner when it is clear and rainy. Use clear water every 5 to 7 days to recover once, then lighten and thicken. After the rosette period, 100 grams of urea and compound fertilizer are added to each manure water to raise the seedlings.